Sponsored Footers Add campaign messaging or a call to action to the end of your story with Sponsored Footers. Jay Khandke
Sponsored footers give you the option to add a “Presented by” logo, which appears at the beginning of the article, as well as a “footer”, which appears at the end of the article. The footer includes an image and brand messaging, as below. Your completed sponsorship can be used by all stories in the campaign, or you can create a new one for each story.
- Name – Add a name for your footer. This will be for your own reference
- Link – Add the URL link you would like your ‘Presented by’ logo and ‘Footer’ to click through to and will be tracked in your reports
- Upload your brand’s logo by clicking the ‘Logo’ box (Maximum file size is 1 MB, horizontal orientation preferred, will be proportionately resized to 40px tall)
- Sponsored By – Add your brand’s name in case the logo cannot be added to a story page
- Upload your footer image – This image will appear in the footer message at the end of the article. This can be a logo, a product shot, a photo or image that best accompanies the footer message (Maximum file size is 1 MB. It can vary in dimensions, however our maximum recommended dimensions are 200px x 175px)
- Add footer copy – This can include text, hyperlinks and basic formatting
Next Step: Tracking PixelsDid this answer your question?