Adding Users to Your Organization and Assigning Roles Add team members to your organization and assign different roles based on the level of access required Jay Khandke
Before a user can collaborate on campaigns, add/update publications or review reports, they must be added to your organization. Once added, users can then collaborate on publications or campaigns and receive notifications.
- Click on your user icon in the right-hand navigation
- Click ‘Admin Settings’, then 'Organizations' and select 'Members'
- Click 'New Invitation' and add details such as first/last name and email for the new user
- The new user will then receive an email notification prompting them to log-n with a temporary password (Note: Email invite may go to the user's spam/junk folder)
There are four available roles for team members in StudioStack:
- Standard: Default role. Provides partial access, including the ability to manage campaigns and view reports.
- Administrator: Provides full access, including the ability to manage publications and billing, accept and manage campaigns and make updates to your organization.
- Client: Limited access, including the ability to view custom reports as well as create and view orders.
i. Sales - This permission allows a user to create a NEW campaign. It can be granted to Admins and Standard users but is not available to those assigned the limited "Client" role.
ii. Marketplace Opportunities - This permission allows a user to access the Opportunities tab where in-bound Marketplace RFPs are accessed. It also allows the user to receive email notifications of any RFPs. Can be granted to Admins and Standard users only.
To change a user’s role, please follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps above to open the 'Members' section
- Under the “role” heading, click the pencil icon to edit that user’s role
- Select which role and permissions you’d like the user to have
- Hit ‘Save’
Next Step: Joining the Pressboard MarketplaceDid this answer your question?